Friday, May 10, 2013

The Faces of Southbank Dodge - Meet Kile Loveridge


Kile Loveridge has been part of the Southbank family for five years.  As a parts adviser, Kile plays a crucial role in the Southbank Parts Department.  His dedication and team spirit is always evident towards both customers and staff.  Southbank Blogger sat down with Kile to discuss his role at Southbank and what he hopes he is passing down to Southbank customers. 

Southbank Blogger: Good Afternoon Kile!  Could you please tell our readers a little about yourself?
 
Kile Loveridge: My name is Kile and I am 28 years old.  I recently got engaged.  I am very much into sports and extra curricular activities; whether it is playing hockey volleyball or just heading to the gym, I love to stay active.  I am also obviously a car guy.  I happen to own my own 2006 Dodge Charger R/T.  It is my baby and I like to keep it in tip top shape.
 
Southbank Blogger: What do you think is the most important duty of  a parts adviser?
 
Kile Loveridge: I believe that the most important duty I have as a parts adviser of Southbank Dodge is to make sure that in the end, my customers are always satisfied with their Southbank experience and that my customer service towards them, allows them to maintain highest opinion of Southbank as a company.  Whether it is accessories, parts, or basic knowledge of a certain vehicle, as parts advisers, we need to make sure we have as many answers as there are questions.  My team and I try not to use the word "no." If it is available somewhere, we will do our best to get it for you.  

Southbank Blogger: Kile, what do you believe sets the Southbank Parts Department apart from other parts departments in Ottawa?

Kile Loveridge: I think my colleagues and their personalities puts us ahead of any other parts department in the city.  We all take on different roles and help one another when we need it.  We all have our specialties and when we come together, we can pretty much tackle anything and everything.  We make sure that our environment is one you would want to wake up in the morning and and look forward to coming to work to.  
 
Southbank Blogger: What do you hope customers leave Southbank feeling?

Kile Loveridge: Personally, when I finish with a customer, I want them to be happy with not only their purchase, but more importantly, with their experience here at Southbank.  Above anything, I hope my customers leave the Southbank Dodge Parts Department feeling the same way I do; that there is no better parts department in the city.  

Southbank Blogger: What are three things that you would like to communicate to Southbank customers?

Kile Loveridge: One, if you have a question, we will have an answer. Two, we will always do our best to get you what you want.  Three, we love our job and hope that love passes onto you, in terms of our customer service.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment