Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Faces of Southbank Dodge - Meet Mat "The Ram Man" Pigeon

The Southbank Dodge family is made up of many different faces.  Every person plays an integral part in forming our team; a team that strives to deliver each customer with one hundred percent satisfaction.  

Mat Pigeon has been part of the Southbank family for over three years and plays a crucial role in Southbank's Financial Services Department.  Southbank Blogger sat down with Mat to discuss his role at Southbank and what he hopes he is passing down to Southbank customers.

Southbank Blogger: Good afternoon Mat!  Could you please tell our readers a little about yourself?

Mat Pigeon: Well, my name is Mathieu Pigeon a.k.a "the Ram Man".  I have been at Southbank for a little over three years.  I am fully bilingual and a fishing fanatic.
Mat and his Dodge Ram

Southbank Blogger: How did you come to get the nickname "the Ram Man"?

Mat Pigeon: I am the proud owner of a 2012 Dodge Ram Laramie Hemi.  Right after I purchased it, my co workers started calling me "the Ram Man" and it stuck.  

Southbank Blogger: Could you explain what your role as Finance Services Manager entails?

Mat Pigeon: Of course.  Apart from myself, I have my three other colleagues who comprise the financial services department.  Our responsibility is to guide Southbank customers through the purchase of their new vehicle.  Whether it is questions with financing, which bank to use, licensing, insurance or protection options, we are the go to people.  I like to think we take all of the headache out of purchasing a new vehicle.  

Southbank Blogger: What do you like most about your job?

Mat Pigeon:  I am a people person.  My job allows me the opportunity to meet and interact with new people on a daily basis.  I have met so many different people, from all over the world.  Every day I go to work, I know it will not be the same as yesterday, which keeps me challenged.  

Southbank Blogger: What do you think sets the Southbank Finance Department apart from other finance department in the city?

Mat Pigeon: Good question.  I believe that because Southbank is the largest volume dealer in Ottawa, it allows us the opportunity to form great relationships.  The Southbank finance department has over time, established a solid relationship with nine major financial institutions, which allows us the flexibility to get all of our customers exactly what they want.    We have an amazing team, which also sets us apart, along with a great support staff, which allows us to go above and beyond what any other finance department could.

Southbank Blogger: What do you hope customers leave Southbank feeling?

Mat Pigeon: I hope that every customer leaves the finance department feeling that I gave them 100%.  If they leave happy, I did my job.

1 comment:

  1. Car really works in these areas like Dodge Ram.I like this car so much because its really have a good efficiency and specification and very powerful engine and in design,it looks very awesome.Good work done on this blog, its really very awesome.However if you want to check the Vin of your car so side a look on Chrysler VIN Decoder.

    ReplyDelete