Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Faces of Southbank Dodge - Meet Martin Gonzales Mendizabal

At Southbank Dodge, we consider ourselves to be more than a business, we are a family.  Every one of our team members plays a role in building a foundation that allows Southbank Dodge to be great.  We are proud of our staff and that is why we have introduced to you our readers, The Faces of Southbank.  We hope that these posts allow you the opportunity to get to know our team and see how fortunate we are to all be part of the Southbank family.

Martin Gonzales Mendizabal has been part of the Southbank family for almost a year.  As detailing foreman, Martin plays a vital role in the Southbank Service Department and also in the day to day life of Southbank.  He is always smiling and is always willing to help.  Southbank Blogger sat down with Martin to discuss his role at Southbank and what he hopes he is passing down to Southbank customers.

Southbank Blogger: Good morning Martin!  Could you please tell our readers a little about yourself?

Martin Gonzales Mendizabal: Good morning!  My name is Martin, I have been with Southbank Dodge for almost a year now.  I was born in Peru and have been living in Canada for the past twenty one years.  

Southbank Blogger: What do you believe is your most important role in your job?

Martin Gonzales Medizabal: I believe that my most important function in my role as detailing shop foreman is to make sure every customer is happy.  I love my role at Southbank.  I love to make customers smile and I love knowing that when I see a customer leave happy, I played a part in that.  That makes coming to work every day worth it.  

Southbank Blogger: Martin, what do you believe sets Southbank Dodge apart from other dealers in the city of Ottawa?

Martin Gonzales Medizabal: That is an easy question that I can answer in one word.  Family.  Family sets Southbank apart from any other dealer.  Southbank is a family business and I believe it is because of this that the staff of Southbank have become a family.  We all care about one another, we all relate to each other and we are always there for each other. 

Southbank Blogger: What do you hope customers feel when they leave Southbank Dodge? 

Martin Gonzales Medizabal: Firstly, when customers walk into Southbank, I want them to feel confident that they are in capable hands.  I want them to feel comfortable enough to ask any question they may have concerning their vehicle.  When they leave Southbank, I want them to feel satisfied that they received the best possible service and more importantly that they feel like they too are part of the Southbank family.  


No comments:

Post a Comment